Saturday, May 16, 2009

Origins

Content has been edited for grammar but otherwise has not been changed.

Conversation #1: Birth of the site.

Rachel (referring to Texts From Last Night ): I do sort of want these people's lives.
Ben: I know, right? I'm not nearly edgy enough.
Rachel: I'm not nearly alcoholic.
Ben: I'm enough of an alcoholic. I just drink in solitude. Which makes me more of an alcoholic than all these motherfuckers. We should make www.textsbetweenbenandrachel.com
Rachel: We don't text. But I'll make the website.
Ben: Cart before the hen. Er. I mean horse.
Rachel: Mixed metaphors. I do like the idea of a cart drawn by a hen though.
Ben: Cluckcart
Rachel: Solid

Conversation #2: Easy money
Rachel: Dude I have made 500 dollars in the last 2 days and I haven't done anything illegal or degrading!
Ben: Amazing. Are you donating your eggs?
Rachel: No, I wish. I tutored for an hour yesterday, 3 today. So that's 120. Got a 250 check from my grandparents for graduating, and cashed like 150 in work checks. I'm rollin'
Ben: Not til you score some E you're not.
Rachel: We're not even trying! We have a page of this shit!
Ben: Let the people hating us begin.

Conversation #3: Unrelated
Ben: Italian food in Jersey is cheap as shit.
Emily:
That's how I like my Italian food. And my whores.

1 comment:

  1. Oh HAHA! cheap whores??? I didn't see that one coming. This blog is fucking OFF THE HOOK.

    ReplyDelete